The Arizona State Sun Devils (7-4, 0-0 Pac-12) have a Pac-12 matchup against the Arizona Wildcats (1-10, 0-0 Pac-12).
For more great betting and fantasy insight, join the SI Winners Club Newsletter.
Odds for Arizona State vs. Arizona
- Arizona State has combined with its opponents to put up more than 53 points in four of 10 games this season.
- Arizona's games have gone over 53 points in four of 11 chances this season.
- The combined points per game average of the two teams, 46.3, is 6.7 points fewer than Saturday's over/under.
- These two squads combine to allow 52.3 points per game, 0.7 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- Sun Devils games this season feature an average total of 53.3 points, a number 0.3 points higher than Saturday's over/under.
- The 52.3 PPG average total in Wildcats games this season is 0.7 points fewer than this game's over/under.
Arizona State Stats and Trends
- Arizona State has four wins against the spread in 11 games this season.
- The Sun Devils have yet to cover the spread this season when favored by 20 points or more.
- Arizona State has hit the over in 50% of its opportunities this year (five times in 10 games with a set point total).
- This year, the Sun Devils rack up just 1.9 fewer points per game (28.9) than the Wildcats give up (30.8).
- When Arizona State scores more than 30.8 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- The Sun Devils collect 409.2 yards per game, 31.5 more yards than the 377.7 the Wildcats allow per matchup.
- In games that Arizona State churns out more than 377.7 yards, the team is 4-4 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- This year, the Sun Devils have turned the ball over 21 times, 15 more than the Wildcats' takeaways (6).
- Find the latest spread and moneyline odds for Arizona State at SISportsbook.
Arizona Stats and Trends
- Arizona has played 11 games, with six wins against the spread.
- The Wildcats have always covered the spread this year when underdogs by 20 points or more in three chances.
- Arizona's games this season have gone over the point total in 45.5% of its opportunities (five times in 11 games with a set point total).
- The Wildcats average 17.4 points per game, 4.1 fewer than the Sun Devils surrender (21.5).
- Arizona is 2-0 against the spread and 0-2 overall in games when it puts up more than 21.5 points.
- The Wildcats average 28.6 more yards per game (351.7) than the Sun Devils allow per matchup (323.1).
- In games that Arizona amasses more than 323.1 yards, the team is 5-3 against the spread and 1-7 overall.
- The Wildcats have turned the ball over 21 times this season, four more turnovers than the Sun Devils have forced (17).
- Head to SISportsbook to find the latest moneyline, spread and over/under odds for this matchup.
Avg. Points Scored
Avg. Points Allowed
Avg. Total Yards
Avg. Total Yards Allowed
Source : https://www.si.com/betting/2021/11/26/arizona-state-sun-devils-vs-arizona-wildcats-college-football-odds-plays-insights-11-27-2021732